Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shutterfly

Shutterfly is one of my favorite websites for ordering photo gifts. All items I have received have been of the highest quality and all arrived in great condition and on time. Last spring I ordered a notecard set with our family picture on the front to use as thank you notes. They are so cute and add a personal touch to the notes. I also love their calendars. They have so many backgrounds and layouts to choose from. You can truly customize your gift. You can also add special dates. I love to make personal birthday cards on their site and they cost no more than a card from the store. What a deal! Now that Tate has joined our family, I like to send out a Photo card at Christmas time. Shutterfly has many new styles. I'm sure it will take me awhile to decide which I like the best. I am writing this post to participate in their photo card giveaway for bloggers. You can participate too! Follow the directions here: http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/. Hurry this offer ends on Friday.

I am excited to pick out my cards and send them to family and friends to share our lives with them.

No comments: