Monday, May 14, 2007

Softball, Mall Madness, and School

Well, today is a fabulous day! Normally Mondays are deemed the worst day of the week, but today is great! Why you may ask? Today the 2007 Church league softball league for Community Baptist of Edwardsburg begins with a doubleheader. I am hoping to bat over .400 this year. I think i might keep track. Anyways...
Saturday was a funday! (Sounds like a 9 year old girl...i know) Marisa and I participated in a youth activity. We went to the mall to shop and walk around while teens tried to locate us. I dressed so that I would simply blend in (aka...I wore jeans and a t-shirt). Marisa was more creative. She looked like she was pregnant. NO this is not an announcement. Anyways...it was fun hiding from the teens.
12 days of school after today! I am excited to have one year under my belt! I am also excited about seeing my AP Stats presentation. My students have to give a presentation about a couple studies that they did. Should be interesting. Ok...well, maybe one of these years i will put up some pictures.

No comments: