Friday, March 23, 2007

Awana games and such

Well, I did! I posted a blog for this week. I wanted to post one at least once every week, so I am pretty pleased with myself. Small victories.

anyways...Awana games went fantastic! The girls were in a rebuilding year with 5 sparks, 3 third and fourth graders, a fifth grader, and one sixth grader. They were awesome! got 4th by only one point!

The guys were spectacular! Both of our balloon relay teams won by 10 seconds! We got second by 6 points.

In other news...I ate a bad apple on Wednesday and proceeded to be bed-ridden for the evening and the next day. But I think I am going to live. Those bad apple can get ya.

I know...I know... I need to get some pictures. I will work on it this weekend.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging world!

Alicia said...

What up, dawg? How's it going with you and the wife? haha I miss you guys!!